Our home can be considered as the nest of our dreams. People all over the world tries hard to make their home a beautiful and stylish place. There are various factors which determines the outlook of your home, and these factors ranges from courtyard to kitchen, roofing to flooring and rooftop to patios. Flooring of a home plays a vital role in the overall appearance of your home.
Beautiful floors will add elegance to your home and it will change the whole outlook of your room. It can create a dramatic impact in the appearance of your home to a great extend. So we need to be very careful before choosing the right type of flooring which suits your needs and budget. There are various options available for you while deciding on the flooring of your home. Please find below the list of 09 most popular flooring methods adopted all over the world.
1) Bamboo Flooring: Bamboo flooring is one of the new entry in the flooring industry. Bamboo floors are gaining more and more popularity due to its Eco friendliness. Bamboo floors are highly durable and it offers an elegant look to your home. Honey and light tan are the two color variants you can choose for bamboo flooring.
2) Hardwood Flooring: This is the most conservative type of flooring method we have been adopting for ages. This type of flooring offers natural beauty and durability for your home. Oak, Maple, Cherry , Pine, Walnut and many more are used for hardwood flooring.
3) Linoleum Flooring: Linoleum is an eco friendly material which is obtained from raw materials. You can select a wide variety of colors while using Linoleum flooring. These types of floors are available in various thickness and you can choose the one which suits your needs and tastes.
4) Laminate Flooring: Laminate flooring has created a silent revolution in this arena. Due to its easy maintenance, this type of flooring is getting rave reviews from United States of America and Europe. Laminate flooring is pretty cheap hen compared to hardwood flooring and this is one of the main reason behind its wide spread popularity.
5) Ceramic Tiles: This type of flooring is very popular all over the world. It can be used as floor tiles for both indoor and outdoor. People prefers unglazed tiles for outdoor purposes to avoid the risk of slipping.
6) Rubber Flooring: This type of flooring is very much suitable recreational rooms, play rooms and kid’s bedrooms. Very little maintenance is required and you can wash the floor using plain water or cleansers.
7) Vinyl Sheet Flooring: This type of flooring is very much suitable for work areas, kitchens and bathrooms. Vinyl flooring is very much similar to tile flooring, but have less price when compared to ceramic tiles.
8) Cork Flooring: Cork flooring is available in various colors, textures and sizes. The natural patterns available will surely enhance the interior of your rooms.
9) Marble flooring: This type of flooring can be considered as the uncrowned king in this arena. Marble flooring gives a gorgeous look for your home and you can choose various colors according to your wish.
Beautiful and stylish flooring will add the gorgeousness of you home and it plays a vital part in deciding the durability of your home. So select an appropriate flooring for your home which satisfies both beauty and q